The 2-1-1 Call Center is a free 24 hour; 7 days a week number to call if you live in Muskingum, Perry, or Morgan Counties and need information about community services. When you dial 2-1-1, IT can direct you to the appropriate agency when you need information about human service agencies, food and shelter providers, special services for seniors, county and city information, and much more.
How to Contact:
- Text your zipcode to 898211 to get connected
- Dial 2-1-1
- Dial Toll Free 1-800-544-1601
What is 2-1-1?
Dialing 2-1-1 is a simple, easy-to-remember number to call when you need help or access to human services, community service agencies, crisis hotlines, food pantries, and lots more. It is free 24-hour service so you get the help you need when you need it.
Dialing 2-1-1 will immediately forward you to the local 211 center, which will then direct your call to the appropriate agency when you need including:
- Basic human services: food, clothing, shelter, furniture banks, rent or utility assistance
- Physical and mental health resources: crisis intervention, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol treatment
- Support for seniors and persons with disabilities: home health care, adult day care, meal services, respite care, transportation
- Support for community crisis or disaster recovery: weather alerts, flu shots, other disaster-related emergencies
- Volunteer opportunities: animal care, hot meal service, recreation, food pantries, and more
- County and city information: home repairs, parks and recreation, events, law enforcement, legal aid
Visit 2-1-1 Website