The Franklin Local Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, ignites powerful learning opportunities that enhance educational opportunities for students. We provide resources for students so they may benefit from innovative programs and projects that positively impact student achievement. With support from the community and business partners, our students will have access to powerful learning options. The foundation receives support from the school system but operates independently from Franklin Local Schools.
The foundation board of directors and committee members are passionate individuals parents, community members, retirees, business leaders, anyone with the “spark” to help students achieve their full potential – with the goal of providing resources to further the Franklin Local School District’s mission of building an academic foundation for future success. Our goal is to make a positive impact on our students and the teachers who inspire them and help them succeed.
As the board brainstormed during their early meetings, they created a mission and vision for the Franklin Local Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to provide resources and support that help the Franklin Local School District build a foundation for future student success. Along with the mission, the board members set a vision that the foundation will champion a legacy of excellence that will advance the educational aims of the Franklin Local School District.
The Franklin Local Foundation will work to:
- Provide a vision of championing excellence in the Franklin Local School District;
- Work to increase private support for educational activities in Franklin Local School District;
- Support innovative activities not funded by tax dollars, which will benefit Franklin Local students and staff;
- Award Franklin Local Foundation funds through a volunteer board of directors made up of business, community and educational leaders;
- Ensure that funds are used to support and reward student achievement and skill development and to expand community involvement from individuals, businesses and civic organizations.
How can I make a donation?
If you would like to help the Franklin Local Foundation support innovative and exemplary programs in the Franklin Local Schools, please visit https://www.mccf.org/Community-Foundation/Funds/Details/424/Franklin-Foundation-Pass-through-Fund or click the “Donate Now!” button below.